Sweet potato puree recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Sweet potato puree recipes
Sweet Potato Puree
Blend up a sweet potato for your little one- yum!
- 1 Sweet potato
Sweet Potato Puree for Babies
By Proud Mama
A how-to guide for making sweet potato puree for babies
- 1 Large Sweet Potato
- Food Processor/Blender
Baby's Sweet Potato Purée
Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into chunks, then cook them in the Babycook (level 3)
- 150 gr sweet potato
- 59 ml growing-up formula milk
- 5g butter