Sweet potato puree recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Top rated Sweet potato puree recipes
Sweet Potato Puree
Blend up a sweet potato for your little one- yum!
- 1 Sweet potato
Sweet Potato Puree for Babies
By Proud Mama
A how-to guide for making sweet potato puree for babies
- 1 Large Sweet Potato
- Food Processor/Blender
Baby's Sweet Potato Purée
Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into chunks, then cook them in the Babycook (level 3)
- 150 gr sweet potato
- 59 ml growing-up formula milk
- 5g butter