Our sweet potato mash recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: sweet potato
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: French Tarte Tatin
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.
Top rated Sweet potato mash recipes
Presto lamb with cumin and honey (on his mashed sweet potatoes)
By Minouchka , blog : Passion culinaire
Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into small pieces
- 1 to 1 1/2 lbs thin strips of lamb cut from the leg
- 1 red onion
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 level teaspoons of ground allspice
- 2 or 3 generous pinches of cinnamon (for sweet potatoes)
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil
- Salt and pepper
7 stress-busting foods
By Déborah Deprez
IF you eat the right things, that is! Find out which 7 foods can actually make you stress LESS!
Sauteed Sweet Potato
Fry the thighs to remove the fat and place on paper towels
- 5 sweet potatoes
- 2 potatoes
- 1 package duck confit thighs or breasts (3 legs for about 4 people)
- red onion
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!