Our sweet potato mash recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: sweet potato
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Top rated Sweet potato mash recipes
Presto lamb with cumin and honey (on his mashed sweet potatoes)
By Minouchka , blog : Passion culinaire
Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into small pieces
- 1 to 1 1/2 lbs thin strips of lamb cut from the leg
- 1 red onion
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 level teaspoons of ground allspice
- 2 or 3 generous pinches of cinnamon (for sweet potatoes)
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil
- Salt and pepper
7 stress-busting foods
By Déborah Deprez
IF you eat the right things, that is! Find out which 7 foods can actually make you stress LESS!
Sauteed Sweet Potato
Fry the thighs to remove the fat and place on paper towels
- 5 sweet potatoes
- 2 potatoes
- 1 package duck confit thighs or breasts (3 legs for about 4 people)
- red onion