Sweet potato with marshmallow recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this super simple one-serving lemon cheesecake to satisfy your dessert cravings!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 lemons
- Ginger cookies (such as Speculoos) or graham crackers
- Place cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia) in a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat ingredients together.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one half into the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Cut the top and bottom off of a lemon and hollow.
- Fill the hollowed-out lemon with the whipped mixture.
- Crush ginger cookies and sprinkle the crumbles on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Sweet potato with marshmallow recipes
Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows
Mash sweet potatoes from the can in a large bowl
- 1 29-oz can sweet potatoes
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- About 3 cups marshmallows
Mom's Best Sweet Potatoes
Drain yams and put them into a 9x13 baking dish
- 2 big/4 small cans yams
- 2 c. brown sugar
- 1 1/2 c. butter
- 1 pkg mini marshmallows
Sweet Potatoes with Marshmallows
Cook potatoes until tender and then cream them
- 4 or 5 Sweet potatoes (I'm guessing on quantity - 1 per person)
- 1/4 cup cream or milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Bit of nutmeg
- Small marshmallows