Roasted sweet potato recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: sweet potato
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Roasted sweet potato recipes
Sweet Potato Casserole
By spatulasonparade, Spatulas On Parade
Check out more recipes from Spatulas on Parade
- 3 cups mashed sweet potatoes (roasted first)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 TBSP butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup butter, softened or melted
How to make mashed potatoes with a crunchy hazelnut topping
By Pascale Weeks
Check out this creative take on mashed potatoes!
Roasted Sweet Potato WedgesRecipewe ♡
Preheat oven to 400
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 large crushed garlic clove
- 2 T oil
- 1/2 t salt
- dash of pepper
- dash of coriander