How to make the perfect Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: sweet potato casserole recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who will you make these elegant duck pastry pockets for?
- 1 whole duck breast
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3-4 slices ham
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Fry the duck breast in a pan until medium rare (or your preference) and browned on the outside.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, and layer the ham slices in the middle.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the ham slices, and follow with the Muenster cheese, and the duck breast.
- Moisten the sides of the pastry with water, then fold to enclose the duck.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk, then score lightly with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 464°F (until the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown)
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows recipes
Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows
Mash sweet potatoes from the can in a large bowl
- 1 29-oz can sweet potatoes
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- About 3 cups marshmallows
10 Tips & Tricks to Save Money in the Kitchen
By Pascale Weeks
Learn how to save money when cooking with these 10 tips and tricks!
Whipped Sweet Potatoes
Just like it sounds
- 3 cans (15 oz) sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 3 cups marshmallows
Here are 7 ways to save money on food when traveling
By Elena Salvadore
We are not talking about going cheap here, but traveling smart
Sweet Potatoes with Marshmallows
Cook potatoes until tender and then cream them
- 4 or 5 Sweet potatoes (I'm guessing on quantity - 1 per person)
- 1/4 cup cream or milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Bit of nutmeg
- Small marshmallows