How to make the perfect Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: sweet potato casserole recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows recipes
Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows
Mash sweet potatoes from the can in a large bowl
- 1 29-oz can sweet potatoes
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- About 3 cups marshmallows
10 Tips & Tricks to Save Money in the Kitchen
By Pascale Weeks
Learn how to save money when cooking with these 10 tips and tricks!
Whipped Sweet Potatoes
Just like it sounds
- 3 cans (15 oz) sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 3 cups marshmallows
Here are 7 ways to save money on food when traveling
By Elena Salvadore
We are not talking about going cheap here, but traveling smart
Sweet Potatoes with Marshmallows
Cook potatoes until tender and then cream them
- 4 or 5 Sweet potatoes (I'm guessing on quantity - 1 per person)
- 1/4 cup cream or milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Bit of nutmeg
- Small marshmallows