Our Fave Instant Pot Meals for A Cozy November
Crank that instant pot up, it's time to get cozy. Here are our fave dishes comfort dishes for for November.
© The Candid Appetite
Instant Pot Kalua Pork
Traditional Hawaiian Kalua pork is wrapped in banana leaves and smoked underground, but with your Instant Pot, you can easily recreate the beloved dish at home. In this recipe, the pork is spiced simply before being paired with cabbage, liquid smoke, and banana leaves, so you can get a taste of Hawaii no matter where you are.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.