Beef and potato casserole recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Sweet Potato Toast
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Top rated Beef and potato casserole recipes
Simple and yummy
- 2 lb chopped steak or ground beef
- 3 medium potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 cap tomato soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can green beans
Beefy Hashbrown Bake
Toss hashbrowns with vegetable oil and pepper
- 4 cups hash browns, frozen
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground beef, lean
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 envelope country gravy mix
Tater Tot Casserole
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 1 package frozen tater tots
- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1 package frozen peas
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 6 slices American cheese
beef and potato casserole recipe collections
- ground beef casserole (26)
- easy potato casserole (10)
- hash brown potato casserole (9)
- beef casserole (9)
- Sweet Potato Casserole (6)
- sliced potato casserole (5)
- Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows (3)
- potato casserole with corn flakes (2)
- chicken and potato casserole (2)
- beef and potato stew (2)