Beef and potato casserole recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tasty Beef Tomato Pockets
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Top rated Beef and potato casserole recipes
Simple and yummy
- 2 lb chopped steak or ground beef
- 3 medium potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 cap tomato soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can green beans
Beefy Hashbrown Bake
Toss hashbrowns with vegetable oil and pepper
- 4 cups hash browns, frozen
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground beef, lean
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 envelope country gravy mix
Tater Tot Casserole
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 1 package frozen tater tots
- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1 package frozen peas
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 6 slices American cheese
beef and potato casserole recipe collections
- ground beef casserole (26)
- easy potato casserole (10)
- hash brown potato casserole (9)
- beef casserole (9)
- Sweet Potato Casserole (6)
- sliced potato casserole (5)
- Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows (3)
- potato casserole with corn flakes (2)
- chicken and potato casserole (2)
- beef and potato stew (2)
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!