Tater Tot Casserole
- 1 package frozen tater tots
- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1 package frozen peas
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 6 slices American cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a 9x13 greased pan, pat meat down into bottom. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add frozen peas over meat. Add an even layer of cheese over peas. Spread soup over cheese. Top with tater tots.
Bake uncovered for 1 1/2 hours.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!