Simple and yummy.
- 2 lb chopped steak or ground beef
- 3 medium potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 cap tomato soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can green beans
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 120mins
Cost Average budget
Brown steak and slice potatoes. Put steak into casserole dish and brown potato slices and chopped onions in pan. Put in dish over steak.
Mix tomato soup and water together and pour over steak. Add garlic or other seasonings to tomato mix.
Cover and bake at 350 for 90 minutes. Add green beans and cook until potatoes are tender, about another 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- fried pork chops 3.1/5 (294 Votes)
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts 3.2/5 (176 Votes)
- Bacon wrapped steak with cheese 3.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy Weeknight Chicken Casserole 3.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Rice Krispies Hot Dish 3.3/5 (39 Votes)
- 2-Ingredient Holiday Hot Chocolate 3.3/5 (13 Votes)
- veal with chestnuts 3.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Lomo Saltado 2.8/5 (24 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.