2-Ingredient Holiday Hot Chocolate
- Half a Chocolate Bar
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 3mins
Cooking time 3mins
Cost Average budget
Boil two cups milk
Melt half of a chocolate bar
Blend the milk into the chocolate
Pour into festive holiday mugs
You'll also love
- Chocolate Banana Milk Shake 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Apple Jacked 2.9/5 (24 Votes)
- Vegan Chocolate Pudding Pie 2.9/5 (32 Votes)
- veal with chestnuts 3.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Sausage Balls 3.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie 3.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Warming Leftover Chicken Soup 2.8/5 (18 Votes)
- Hot Chocolate Fudge Sauce 2.8/5 (187 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!