Almond Milk Hot Cocoa
Healthy almond milk hot cocoa. 5 minutes & 4 ingredients is all what it takes to enjoy a cup of this guilt-free deliciousness. And it’s vegan & dairy-free!
- 500ml (2 Cups) Almond Milk
- 3 Tablespoons Natural Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Almond Butter
- 20 Raw Almonds
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Get a sauce pan. Pour in almond milk and add cocoa powder. Slowly heat up the cocoa while whisking until smooth (you don’t have to be stirring it constantly. Just make sure the cocoa has melted before pouring into mugs).
Turn off the heat and stir in almond butter.
Finely chop almonds. Pour the cocoa into glasses and top with almonds.
Enjoy while warm!
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Authentic Puerto Rican Domplines 4.3/5 (206 Votes)
- Almond Joy Ice Cream 4.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Strawberry Rhubarb with a Hint of... 4.1/5 (158 Votes)
- Crock Pot Homemade Applesauce 3.4/5 (202 Votes)
- Easy Lemon Lavender Loaf 5/5 (49 Votes)
- GARLIC PIZZA DOUGH (for the... 4/5 (109 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
If you can get your hands on them, fresh almonds are delicious. That said, they can be quite tricky to peel. In this video we show you how to remove almond skins in just 5 easy steps!