Almond Milk Hot Cocoa
Healthy almond milk hot cocoa. 5 minutes & 4 ingredients is all what it takes to enjoy a cup of this guilt-free deliciousness. And it’s vegan & dairy-free!
- 500ml (2 Cups) Almond Milk
- 3 Tablespoons Natural Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Almond Butter
- 20 Raw Almonds
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Adapted from happyfoodstube.com
Get a sauce pan. Pour in almond milk and add cocoa powder. Slowly heat up the cocoa while whisking until smooth (you don’t have to be stirring it constantly. Just make sure the cocoa has melted before pouring into mugs).
Turn off the heat and stir in almond butter.
Finely chop almonds. Pour the cocoa into glasses and top with almonds.
Enjoy while warm!
You'll also love
- Holiday Chicken Roulade with... 4.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Pizza Dough 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Popeye Loves Berries 3.3/5 (129 Votes)
- Chicken Spinach and Pea Puree 3.1/5 (148 Votes)
- Yorkshire Pudding 4.4/5 (44 Votes)
- Veggie Gratin 4.3/5 (73 Votes)
- Crispy spring rolls 4.3/5 (49 Votes)
- Pear Shortbread with Green Tea Foam 3/5 (186 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
If you can get your hands on them, fresh almonds are delicious. That said, they can be quite tricky to peel. In this video we show you how to remove almond skins in just 5 easy steps!