Homemade Skyline Chili
- 2lbs ground beef
- 1 onion finely diced
- 1 1/2c tomato sauce
- 4c beef stock
- 2T cider vinegar
- 2T worcestershire
- 2 1/2t cinnamon
- 2 1/2t clove
- 2 1/2t cumin
- 2 1/2t powdered ginger
- 2 1/2t dry mustard
- 1t nutmeg
- 1/2t salt
- 3/4t cocoa
- pasta of choice
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Brown the beef, add onion, and drain.
In stock pot put the beef/onion mixture, add the dry ingredients, and cook a few minutes. Add the tomato sauce.
Add the stock, vinegar, and worcestershire. Simmer for an hour. Serve over your favorite pasta and top with cheese and onion.
You'll also love
- Jim's Caesar Salad Dressing 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Fudgy Brownies 3.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Salt and Pepper Shrimp 3.1/5 (35 Votes)
- Beef Teriyaki Don 3.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Crab cakes and homemade ketchup 3.7/5 (24 Votes)
- Out of this world okra meat pie! 3/5 (18 Votes)
- Chillie 3.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Homemade Peanut Butter Cups 3/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
How to make fast-food style mayonnaise in a pinch!