- 1 Lb. Bacon
- 1 Bag of Kluski Noodles or Egg Noodles
- 1 Stick of Butter
- 4 TBSP Ham Base
- 1 Large Head of Cabbage
- Salt and Pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Boil Noodles, drain and set aside.
Cut bacon into 1/4" size pieces, cook, drain grease and set aside.
Slice cabbage up to nice shredded pieces similar to lettuce on a hoagie.
Add butter, cabbage, ham base, bacon and salt and pepper in a large skillet and cook till softens.
Mix Noodles and cabbage together in a large stock pot, let cook on low for a few minutes letting flavors combine and serve.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!