Loaded Hash Brown Casserole
- 10 cups shredded hash browns
- 12 ounces sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 onion
- 2 cups sharp cheese
- 8 to 9 slices of bacon
- salt and pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Sauté onions in butter until translucent.
Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Pour mixture into a 9x13-inch baking dish. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes.
You'll also love
- Swedish Meatballs 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Chili Lime Chick'n 2.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Baked Chicken Ziti 2.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken Rotini 3.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Easy Scalloped Potatoes (No Onion) 3.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Beef Potato Casserole 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Cheese Stuffed Tofu 2.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Brown Sugar Smokies 2.8/5 (19 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!