Loaded Hash Brown Casserole
- 10 cups shredded hash browns
- 12 ounces sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 onion
- 2 cups sharp cheese
- 8 to 9 slices of bacon
- salt and pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Sauté onions in butter until translucent.
Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Pour mixture into a 9x13-inch baking dish. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (445 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.9/5 (328 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and Rice... 4.5/5 (215 Votes)
- Hungarian Zucchini Squash with... 4.6/5 (170 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Spicy Scallop with Cilantro Pistou... 3.2/5 (204 Votes)
- Chicken Casserole with Cream 4.7/5 (65 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!