A Tasty Salmon Bake
Its vey yummy.
- 3-4 salmon fillets
- 3-4 tbs butter
- Fresh thyme to taste
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 whole lemon
- 1/4 onion
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Line a baking sheet with enough foil to fold over as a pouch . Place the fish in the foil.
Melt the butter ina separate dish. Crush the garlic and add to the butter. Microwave for 20 to 30 seconds.
Pour the cooled mixture over the fish. Salt and pepper to taste. Squeeze the lemon's juice over the fish. Sprinkle the thyme over the fish to your taste preference.
Cut one slice of lemon for each piece of fishand place it on the top. Slice the onion into thin circles and sprinkle over the fish.
Fold the foil over the fish to make a packett. Place in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until cooked thoroughly.
Serve with asparagus.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (458 Votes)
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Balls 4.2/5 (338 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.9/5 (348 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.1/5 (218 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.3/5 (175 Votes)
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!