Cheesy Garlic Baked Chicken
- 3 tsp Oil
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine ingredients except cheese
Cover chicken with mixture
Bake 375* for 30min
Top with cheese last 5min.
You'll also love
- One Pan Roasted Chicken and... 4.2/5 (35 Votes)
- Baked Chicken 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Chicken and Rice 3/5 (2 Votes)
- Butter Tarts 3/5 (2 Votes)
- Sweet Chicken Nuggets 3/5 (15 Votes)
- Salmon, Spinach, and Cream Cheese... 3.6/5 (65 Votes)
- Southwestern Spiced Broccoli and... 3.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Tomato, Basil and Cheese Baked... 3/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.