- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2tsp milk
- 1tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- Tart pie shells
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine all ingredients, blend on high speed, put raisins in the bottom of the tarts and add mixture
You'll also love
- Italian Fig Cookies 3/5 (9 Votes)
- Homemade Peanut Butter Cups 3/5 (13 Votes)
- Tomato, Basil and Cheese Baked... 3/5 (14 Votes)
- Gooey Butter Cake 3.4/5 (8 Votes)
- VEGGIE PIZZA 3/5 (21 Votes)
- Nana's Pastry aka Batchelor's Pie... 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- BAKED APPLES 2.9/5 (25 Votes)
- Easy Pie Crust 3.1/5 (246 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.