Gooey Butter Cake
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 stick of melted butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups powered sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Grease Nd flour 9 x 13 pan (flour spray works better).
Pour melted butter in dish. Drizzle 2 well beaten eggs over butter. Don't worry if the eggs done completely cover the butter. Sprinkle the dry cake mix cover the eggs.
Mix remaining ingredients together until smooth. Pour over cake mixture.
Bake at 350 for 35 a 40 minutes
You'll also love
- heaven cake 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Apple Mellow Cake 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- PB & J Cheesecake 3/5 (22 Votes)
- Light Spice Chicken Enchiladas 2.9/5 (29 Votes)
- Bubble Bread/Monkey Bread 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Butterfinger pie 3.3/5 (38 Votes)
- Arroz con salchichas 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- CANNED CORNBEEF AND ONIONS 3.3/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!