PB & J Cheesecake
Classic childhood PB & J just got sophisticated and turned into a grownup cheesecake. Peanut butter and orange marmalade mingle in this oh, so easy to make dessert.
- For the Pan
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- For the Crust
- 10 peanut butter sandwich cookies
- 2 tablespoons expeller pressed coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon sweet orange maramalade
- For the Filling
- 2 (eight-ounce) packages of mascarpone cheese
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup superfine sugar
- 3 ½ tablespoons sweet orange marmalade
- Zest of 1 orange
- ¾ teaspoon orange extract
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ cup extra thick coconut cream
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat an oven to 325 degrees. Coat a 9" round springform tart pan with coconut oil and coconut flour. Place on a parchment lined jelly roll pan.
Pulse the peanut butter sandwich cookies, coconut oil and marmalade for 25 seconds in a food processor. Scrape the bowl. Pulse again for another 10 seconds. Press the crust into the prepared tart pan.
Clean and dry the food processor. Whip up the mascarpone and peanut butter for 25 seconds. Scrape the bowl. Pulse for another 10 seconds.
Add the sugar, marmalade, orange zest and extract. Pulse for 25 seconds.
Pour the eggs in one at a time. Scrape the bowl.
Add in the coconut cream. Pulse until well combined. Pour the filling on top of the crust in the tart pan.
Bake for 40 minutes. Turn off heat. Prop open the oven door with the handle of a wooden spoon. After 45 minutes, remove the cheesecake from the oven.
Garnish with peanut butter filled dark chocolates. Enjoy!
Very important : Place the springform tart pan on a parchment paper lined jelly roll pan. The coconut oil does leak while baking.
You'll also love
- Strawberry and Raspberry Semifreddo 2.9/5 (51 Votes)
- Whisler's Chocolate Silk Pie 3/5 (10 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Pear Pie 2.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Bacon Peanut Butter Strips 2.8/5 (17 Votes)
- My Potato Salad 2.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Puree for Babies 3/5 (38 Votes)
- Cake: No-Bake Cheesecake 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- double decker toast & bread PB & J 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!