double decker toast & bread PB & J
Crunchy but soft. A delightful and stacked sandwich. (can be made with different ingredients(Only replacing bread with all toasted or toasted made to all regular bread, Also the PB&J can be changed)
- 2 pieces of bread
- 2 pieces of toasted bread
- Any jar of jam, jelly, or preservitives
- USE ITEMS
- Knife or spoon
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 2mins
Cost Average budget
Open jar of jam and penut butter , spread penut putter on 1 toasted piece of bread and a regular piece of bread. Repeat with jelly.
After this make sure that a piece of toasted bread with jelly on it is facing downward (jelly facing upwards)
Then put a piece of bread w/ pb on it facing up on top of jellied toast.
face piece of regular bread w/ jam on it facing downwards on top of pb bread
repeat step 4 w/ jam covered toast
Now you can enjoy the delightful sandwich.
Follow directions carefully
You'll also love
- Classic Bagel and Lox 4.8/5 (36 Votes)
- Peanut Butter and Jelly 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Pudge the fish's sandwich 2.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Easy Asian Egg Pancake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- graycee's noodles 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Puffed Wheat Squares 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Easy Tomato Sandwiches On Rye Toast 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Daniel's Peanut Butter & Honey... 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!