Peanut butter and jelly recipes - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Top rated Peanut butter and jelly recipes
Funky Fried Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
-Make an average peanut butter and jelly sandwich
- -Peanut Butter
- -Two slices of nice bread
- -Butter or margarine
- -Powdered Sugar
Peanut Butter and Jelly
Two pieces of bread, a hunk of Peanut butter, a hunk of jelly, and you're
- Peanut Butter
- Bread (2 Slices)
Combine all an savor!
PB & J Cheesecake
By NinjaBakerBlog, NinjaBaking.com
Classic childhood PB & J just got sophisticated and turned into a grownup cheesecake
- For the Pan
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- For the Crust
- 10 peanut butter sandwich cookies
- 2 tablespoons expeller pressed coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon sweet orange maramalade
- For the Filling
- 2 (eight-ounce) packages of mascarpone cheese
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup superfine sugar
- 3 ½ tablespoons sweet orange marmalade
- Zest of 1 orange
- ¾ teaspoon orange extract
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ cup extra thick coconut cream
PB&J Oat Bran
By Karey @ Nutty About Health, Nutty About Health
Peanut Butter & Jelly Oat Bran! So good that I had to share my little concoction with you all
- 1/4c (about 40 g) Oat bran
- 3/4 c water
- dash of sea salt
- 7-8 drops liquid stevia or other sweetener (I used English Toffee flavored stevia)
- 1/2 tbsp black chia seeds (about 5g)
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 1/2 serving (about 15g) peanut flour
- 1 tbsp sugar-free grape or strawberry preserves
- 1 tbsp peanut butter (I used PB Crave’s Cookie Nookie)
double decker toast & bread PB & J
Crunchy but soft. A delightful and stacked sandwich
- 2 pieces of bread
- 2 pieces of toasted bread
- Any jar of jam, jelly, or preservitives
- USE ITEMS
- Knife or spoon
peanut butter and jelly recipe collections
- YUM!Food Porn peanut butter (172)
- peanut butter cookies (35)
- peanut butter desserts (29)
- YUM!Food Porn peanut butter fudge (24)
- chocolate chip peanut butter (15)
- Recipewe ♡ Peanut Butter Balls (10)
- YUM!Food Porn no bake peanut butter fudge (8)
- chocolate peanut butter (8)
- YUM!Food Porn easy peanut butter fudge (7)
- peanut butter bars (6)