PB&J Oat Bran
Peanut Butter & Jelly Oat Bran! So good that I had to share my little concoction with you all. Who doesn't love PB&J? This is just a twist on the classic... comfort food for breakfast in a bowl!
- 1/4c (about 40 g) Oat bran
- 3/4 c water
- dash of sea salt
- 7-8 drops liquid stevia or other sweetener (I used English Toffee flavored stevia)
- 1/2 tbsp black chia seeds (about 5g)
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 1/2 serving (about 15g) peanut flour
- 1 tbsp sugar-free grape or strawberry preserves
- 1 tbsp peanut butter (I used PB Crave’s Cookie Nookie)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 2mins
Cooking time 2mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In a bowl, combine oat bran, water, sea salt, & sweetener. Microwave about 1 minute.
Add in chia seeds & 2 egg whites. Stir well, then microwave about another 20-30 seconds. Stir again.
Microwave another 30 seconds or so, until egg whites are incorporated & seem cooked.
Stir in peanut flour.
Top with sliced banana, PB, & preserves.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?