Banana nut bread
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch salt
- 3 bananas
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix dry ingredients together.
Add wet ingredients and walnuts and bananas to dry mixture.
Oil and flour a bread pan and bake at 350 for 1 hour.
Wait until the next day to slice.
You'll also love
- Sausage Balls 3.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Rhubarb Streusal Muffins 2.8/5 (21 Votes)
- Apple Wheat Halwa 2.8/5 (21 Votes)
- Breads- Pita 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Italian Cottage Cheese Desserts 3.2/5 (56 Votes)
- Chocolatey PUMPKIN Flax Pancakes 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Pork Loin Rib End Roast 3.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Chocolate Banana Milk Shake 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!