Krispie cheese snacks
These yummy little snacks are easy and fast. we like to make them for movie night.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups shredded cheese ( we like new york sharp cheddar)
- 2 sticks melted butter
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 12mins
Cost Average budget
Mix flour, cheese ans salt in a bowl. Add melted butter and mix well. Stir in crispy rice cereal.
Drop by teaspoonful onto ungreased cookie sheet or roll into bite sized balls. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 12-15 minutes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!