Cold Biscuit & Cream Cake
Great for summer afternoons.
- 500 ml whip cream
- cocoa / strawberries / blueberries or fruit your choice
- you can also use jam
- long square shaped butter biscuits
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 25mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Whip cream. Chill in the fridge for 30 min.
Add cocoa for colour or fruit to the whip cream. You can separate into two and use one for white cake and one for chocolate cake.
Put 2 tsp of cream mixture on each biscuit and place on top of each other. When your tower is tall enough, put it down and either add more cookies or start another cake - up to you.
Wrap into aluminum foil or food foil.
Let chill in the fridge for 2 hrs minimum until biscuits have time to soak in the cream and become soft. If you have hard biscuits, dip them in the milk at first for a second and they will become softer.
Cut on an angle to show stripes when serving.
Try chocolate biscuits with vanilla cream for color change.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1437 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1124 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (929 Votes)
- Simple Green Smoothie (Green... 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Glass Slipper/ Cinderella 4/5 (83 Votes)
- Lemon Cheesecake 4.2/5 (65 Votes)
- Christmas Treat: Cherry Snowballs 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Simple shortcake with crumble 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
- Shrimp (already cooked)
Slice pepper and place slices in the toaster
Mix Tzatzíki and shrimp
Spread the mix onto the toasted pepper