Cucumber / Salmon Verrines
Cucumber / Salmon Verrines. Discover our recipe.
- 1 cucumber
- 4 slices of smoked salmon
- 4 tablespoons of cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese with herbs
- Salt and pepper
- Chives for decoration (optional)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut the cucumber into small pieces.
Cut the salmon into small strips with scissors.
Mix the cream cheese and herbed cream cheese. Salt and pepper.
Make your glasses, alternating three layers: salmon / cream cheese / cucumber. Decorate with chopped chives if desired.
You'll also love
- Ashley's Nova Scotia & Lox 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Endive Salad with walnuts and... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Salty Sweet Cucumber and Salmon 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Jar of smoked salmon, cucumber and... 3/5 (6 Votes)
- Ham Roll-Ups 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Mom's Potato Salad 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Diced Melon with Balsamic Vinegar 3.1/5 (85 Votes)
- Aunt Cheri's Witches Brew 2.5/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!