Summer Crockpot Bakes To Feed a Crowd
When mercury rises and you have to feed a crowd, your crockpot is your ally! These easy, filling meals totally have you covered!
Crock Pot Salsa Chicken Quinoa Casserole
This colorful dish is proof that crock pots are great for making fresh, summer dishes. Get smart and use a cooked rotisserie chicken and combine it with uncooked quinoa, black beans, corn, salsa and your favorite cheese. When you are ready to serve, top with lots of fresh avocado, cilantro and sour cream.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.