tuna with veggies
tuna with vegetables
- tuna and a can of veggies mustard mayo jalapenos
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 23mins
Cost Budget Friendly
add the tuna to a bowl
add the mayo, mustard and can of veggies onto the bow
grab some crackers and start the feast
You'll also love
- Pineapple Jello Fruit Salad 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Pfun party punch 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Yummy Easy Chip Dip 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Pepperoni Bread 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Pulled Barbeque Pork Sandwiches 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Pound Cake 3.9/5 (19 Votes)
- My Own Easy Take On Tuna Melt 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Tuna And Macaroni Casserole 3.9/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.