My Own Easy Take On Tuna Melt
- 2 Cans of flaked tuna- Drain
- 2 Cups Macaroni noodles
- 1 medium onion chopped finely
- 1 Celery chopped finely
- 1/4 Cup of can peas
- 1 Cup of milk
- 1 tsp paprika
- Pepper for taste
- 1 Can of Campbell's mushroom soup
- 2 Cup of Old cheese
- 1 Cup bread crumbs
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Boil macaroni- drain
Add all prepared ingredients to noodles stir (1 cup of cheese is for the top)
Place ingredients in to a shallow casserole dish lightly greased
Add the rest o the cheese on top of the noodles and sprinkle bread crumbs on top
Place coverd in oven at 300
You'll also love
- Whitson Burritos 3.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Pasta and Cream Cheese 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- SWISS STEAK 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Oteen's "Bread and Butter Pickles" 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Tater tot casserole 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Disappearing Grilled Cheese 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Potato Pockets 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Basic Egg Noodle Pasta 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.