99 Recipes You'll Want To Pin Immediately
We scoured the web for the best, most delicious Pinterest-worthy recipes out there, and here are the mouthwatering 99 that made the cut!
© Jo Cooks
Chicken Enchilada Casserole
You might not believe it when looking at that mound of enchilada deliciousness, but it's only composed of 4 fuss-free ingredients: prepared enchilada sauce, shredded cheese, chicken and corn tortillas. And this easy recipe reveals what happens when you put everything together.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!