Mini Vautes with Rum Raisins
By Véro du blog Entre la poire et le fromage
- 3 1/3 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package fresh yeast
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 biscotte
- 2 handfuls of raisins
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Soak the raisins in the rum mixed with a little water.
In a dish, mix the flour and sugar, and form a well.
Add egg, crushed biscotte in half the milk and the yeast dissolved in the other half of lukewarm milk. Mix until dough is fairly smooth.
Let rise one hour near a heat source.
Add the drained raisins, and cook them in hot pan like pancakes.
You'll also love
- Custard 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Maple Sugar Frosting 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Spanish Mini chicken skewers and... 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Basic Single-Serve Pancake 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Paleo Banana Pancakes 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Spicy Mini Tuna Melts 3.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Curried White Cabbage and Raisin... 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Delicious chicken and rice with... 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.