Foraged Henbit Pancakes
Henbit is an abundant edible that is in the mint family.
- 1 cup finely chopped henbit leaves and flowers
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 heaping tablespoon melted butter
- 1 tsp baking soda
- a few tablespoons sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix together flour, baking soda, sugar.
In a separate bowl, beat an egg. Add milk and butter.
Combine wet and dry ingredients. Mix well, then add in washed and chopped henbit.
Pan fry in a little butter or oil until golden. Serve hot with honey or syrup.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (372 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.9/5 (212 Votes)
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (166 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Challah 4.2/5 (139 Votes)
- Mini Quiche Lorraine without batter 4.3/5 (140 Votes)
- Korean Pancakes 4.2/5 (46 Votes)
- Elliot and Lauren's favorite... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?