Foraged Henbit Pancakes
Henbit is an abundant edible that is in the mint family.
Rate this recipe 4/5 (21 Votes)
- 1 cup finely chopped henbit leaves and flowers
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 heaping tablespoon melted butter
- 1 tsp baking soda
- a few tablespoons sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix together flour, baking soda, sugar.
In a separate bowl, beat an egg. Add milk and butter.
Combine wet and dry ingredients. Mix well, then add in washed and chopped henbit.
Pan fry in a little butter or oil until golden. Serve hot with honey or syrup.
You'll also love
- Rice Krispie Squares 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Pulled pork 4/5 (24 Votes)
- Breakfast Omelet Muffins 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Amazing Homemade Waffles 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- PUMPKIN PIE OATMEAL 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Oatmeal Pancakes 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Amelia's Potato Pancakes/Latkas 3.8/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Crispy Ham and Egg Cups
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?
Review this recipe