Foraged Henbit Pancakes
Henbit is an abundant edible that is in the mint family.
- 1 cup finely chopped henbit leaves and flowers
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 heaping tablespoon melted butter
- 1 tsp baking soda
- a few tablespoons sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix together flour, baking soda, sugar.
In a separate bowl, beat an egg. Add milk and butter.
Combine wet and dry ingredients. Mix well, then add in washed and chopped henbit.
Pan fry in a little butter or oil until golden. Serve hot with honey or syrup.
You'll also love
- Mj's Yummy Ham & Cheese Omelet 4.2/5 (68 Votes)
- Easy Blueberry Muffins 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Gourmet Sirloin Chili Recipe 4.1/5 (33 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread 4.1/5 (31 Votes)
- Classic Pound Cake 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Pannekoek 4.1/5 (69 Votes)
- Potato Pancake with Garlic, Herbs... 4.1/5 (27 Votes)
- Strawberry-Blueberry Pancakes 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?