Breakfast Omelet Muffins
- 1 pound Italian Sausage (you could also use bacon)
- 1 cup mushrooms chopped and sauteed
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 red onion chopped and sauteed
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk (or half and half depending on how you’re feeling that day)
- 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Freshly grated Parmesan Cheese as needed
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 375 F
In a large saute pan, over medium high heat, brown Italian Sausage and chopped onion and mushrooms for about 5 minutes, or until the sausage is no longer pink. Remove from heat and stir in tomatoes
Whisk together eggs, milk, oil and baking powder. Season with salt and pepper.
Lightly spray a 12-cupcake pan with oil.Spoon out the sausage and veggie mixture evenly into each cupcake
Ladle the egg mixture over sausage and veggie mixture.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese
Bake for 15-20 minutes
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?