The best recipes for mushroom omelette - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: French Tarte Tatin
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.
Top rated Mushroom omelette recipes
- 4 lg eggs
- 1/2 tsp of milk
- Green peppers and onions are optional
- 2 slices of ham chopped up
- Add a few mushrooms sprinkle some cheese and add some taco sauce and enjoy
Breakfast Omelet Muffins
Preheat oven to 375 F
- 1 pound Italian Sausage (you could also use bacon)
- 1 cup mushrooms chopped and sauteed
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 red onion chopped and sauteed
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk (or half and half depending on how you’re feeling that day)
- 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Freshly grated Parmesan Cheese as needed
Whisk eggs together with salt and pepper
- 3 eggs
- salt and pepper
- cheddar cheese
- bacon or sausage
- bell peppers