The most delicious cream of mushroom recipes - 6 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: low fat mushroom soup recipe, low fat recipes, easy vegetable soup, vegetarian soup, dumplings for stew
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Cream of mushroom recipes
Soup- Creamy White
Braise onion in ghee add meat,green chillies,salt,garlic,lemonpepper, and cook unti tender
- 1 med onion chopped.
- 500g cubed chicken fillet.
- Green chillies crushed.
- 1tsp garlic.
- Lemon pepper.
- 1 pkt white onion soup.
- 1 pkt cream of mushroom.
- 1 cup shell noodles.
- 1 tin cream style sweetcorn.
- 250 ml fresh cream.
Here are 10 fruits and vegetables you can easily grow at home!
Watch your LEFTOVER fruits and veggies regrow on your kitchen windowsill in no time, and MINIMIZE your waste!
Hot Tamale Soup
Brown and drain meat
- 2 lbs ground meat
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cans corn
- 2 cans rotel tomatoes
- 3 cans beef broth
- 2 cans pinto beans
- 1 can cream corn
- 1 can of cream of mushroom
- 2 large cans of tamales, cut into bit size pieces
- 2 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chili powdwer
8 culinary disasters and how to effortlessly solve them
By Pascale Weeks
Have no fear, our 8 solutions are here for your worst culinary disasters!
Cream of Mushroom Chicken Pot Pie
NO BOTTOM CRUST CHICKEN POT PIE!
- 2.5 LARGE CHICKEN BREASTS
- 2 MEDIUM PEELED CARROT
- 1 CUP MUSHROOMS
- 1 CUP CORN
- SUN DRIED TOMATOES (IF YOU WISH)
- 1.5 CANS CREAM OF CHICKEN
- 1 CAN CREAM OF MUSHROOM
- 1 1/3 CUP MILK
- 2 EGGS
- 2 CUPS FLOUR
- 3 TSP BAKING POWDER
- 1 STICK BUTTER MELTED
- ITALIAN SEASONING
- PAPRIKA (FOR COLOR NOT TASTE)
- ONE OF THOSE RECTANGLE PANS 15" by 10" approx.
Chicken Noodle Casserole Redone
easy to make
- 2 can cream of mushroom
- 1 big can chunk chicken
- shredded mexican queso cheese
Lentils and 9 other foods that will give you glossy hair
By Elena Salvadore
Beautiful hair is only a bite away!
In skillet, heat oil and margarine
- 1 tbs. oil
- 1 tbs. margarine
- 1 lb. chicken breasts, boneless & skinless, cubed
- 1/2 C. onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 C. green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 C. condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted (10 3/4 oz.)
- 1 C. water
- 3/4 C. rice, uncooked
- 1/2 teas. salt
- 1/2 teas. chili powder
- 1/4 teas. pepper
- 1/4 teas. paprika
HEARTY HAMBURGER CREAM OF MUSHROOM
GROUND BEEF & MIXED VEGETABLES COVERED & SMOTHERED WITH CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP
- 1LB GROUND BEEF
- 1 SMALL ONION DICED
- 1 T FLOUR
- 1LB BAG FROZEN MIXED VEGETABLES (2-3 CANS )
- 2 CANS CREAM MUSHROOM SOUP
- 2 CANS MILK
- 1/2 POUND NOODLES (MOSTACCIOLI, BOW TIE,)
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!