Here are 10 fruits and vegetables you can easily grow at home!
Isn't it so much fun to grow your own fresh herbs? Well if you love doing a bit of planting and gardening, here are 10 fruits and vegetables that you can easily grow on your kitchen windowsill!
10 fruits and vegetables you should grow at home
These fruits and veggies are just as easy to grow at home as they are to buy!
You can grow them in your kitchen or on a windowsill at any time of the year. Follow our guide and home-grown produce is just a few steps away!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!