- 2 (10 oz) packages chopped broccoli
- 1/2 stick butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- 2/3 cups water
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons chicken stock
- 2/3 package herb stuffing
- 1 and 2/3 cups chopped walnuts
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Cook broccoli, put in greased casserole.
Melt 1/2 stick of butter, blend in flour and chicken stock. Stir until it forms a paste.
Add milk and stir until thickened.
Pour over broccoli.
Heat 2/3 cup water and 6 tablespoons of butter then pour over stuffing mix.
Add walnuts and top the broccoli with stuffing mixture.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Philadelphia Cheese Ball with... 4.8/5 (80 Votes)
- B&E's Mexican Rice 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Simple Chicken and Dumplings 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Oven Baked Pork Chops 2.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Best Strawberry Cake 1.7/5 (73 Votes)
- Potato Leek Casserole 2.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Pot Roast 2.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Hot Dish (cream soup based) 2/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.