BBQ Baked Potatoes
- garlic powder
- Chili pepper flakes (optional)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Pre-cook potatoes in microwave until almost done. Let cool.
Slice potatoes almost through but leave enough so they stay together. Sprinkle with spices.
Try to get the spices between the slices.
Transfer potatoes to a sheet of tinfoil & place chunks of margarine on top. Wrap in foil & finish cooking on the BBQ for approx. 15 min
Top with sour cream & bacon bits.
You'll also love
- Potatoes Eggs and Cheese 4.2/5 (116 Votes)
- Sunnyside hash 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Easy Crock Pot Chicken, Potato &... 1.6/5 (44 Votes)
- Best Beef Burgundy (slow cooker) 1.6/5 (9 Votes)
- chicken nuggets 1.5/5 (59 Votes)
- Jen's Cajun Potato Wedges 1.5/5 (62 Votes)
- easy potatoes 1.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Bacon Stuffed Chicken 1/5 (1 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!