Jen's Cajun Potato Wedges
- Cajun Powder
- Pure Canola Oil
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cut potatoes into wedge shapes
roll the potatoes in canola oil
Place wedges on baking sheet and powder them with cajun spice
Bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes
You'll also love
- Vegetable Fries with Pumpkin Dip 5/5 (47 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Cajun Pasta 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Baked Potato Fries 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Cajun Potatoes 3.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Pot Roast 2.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Cucumber Salad 2.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Chicken Fried Rice with... 2.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Easy Crock Pot Chicken, Potato &... 1.7/5 (37 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!