Cajun potato recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Cajun potato recipes
Peel and chop potatoes into bite-size pieces
- 4 to 5 lbs. potatoes
- 1 stick butter/margarine
- 1 oz package of French onion soup/ dip mix
- 1/4 cup water
- salt and pepper
- Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning
- 16 oz shredded cheddar cheese
Jen's Cajun Potato Wedges
Cut potatoes into wedge shapes
- Cajun Powder
- Pure Canola Oil