Baked french fries recipes for every taste - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: healthy fries, homemade fries deep fry, potato chips, easy burgers, parmesan cheese recipes appetiwers, chicken steak
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ooo la la... This gorgeous French strawberry Mille Feuille will blow you away!!
- 1 puff pastry
- For the custard:
- 3 Egg yolks
- 3 cups milk
- - 1/2 cup sugar
- - 1/2 powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- For the whipped cream:
-3 cups cold heavy whipping cream
-1 vanilla bean
-1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut out rectangles (2 per cake).
- Bake for 10 minutes at 340° F.
- For the custard: simmer milk on low heat and add the vanilla bean. In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar and powdered sugar. Incorporate the egg mixture into the milk, and let simmer for a few minutes until it thickens.
- For the whipped cream: combine the heavy cream and vanilla bean in a bowl mix. Add the powdered sugar, and whip until firm.
- Combine the custard and whipped cream to make whipped custard cream.
- Refrigerate the whipped custard cream for one hour.
- Lay out the pastry rectangles, and use a piping bag to pipe out small peaks of whipped custard cream in rows. Alternate with rows of strawberries.
- Layer and repeat. Dust with powdered sugar.
Top rated Baked french fries recipes
By CartoCreative, CartoCreative
Cut raw potatoes in wedge slices
- 1/4 cup Vinegar
- 6 cups Water
Tired of fries? These 10 veggies will happily replace potatoes
Get guilt-free CRISPY inspiration right HERE!
Baked Potato Fries
By natosha120, Test try results
cut the potato up in strips and lay on the pan( if you don't like skin remove it) season with salt if you want or w...
- potato of choice
- spices/sea salt(optional)
20 foods that wreak havoc on your body
By DE: Oda
Want to preserve a youthful, healthy appearance, inside and out? Avoid these 20 foods that can cause serious long-term damage.
OVEN BAKED FRIES
DIRECTIONS: Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Russett potatoes
- 1 - 2 tbsp cooking fat
Baked french fries
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C)
- Potatoes - 2
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp
- salt - 1 tsp
- black pepper powder - 1 tsp
17 loaded fry recipes you need a fork to dig into
Promote your fries from supporting act to starring role with these drool-worthy meals that are too loaded to eat with your hands.
Jen's Cajun Potato Wedges
Cut potatoes into wedge shapes
- Cajun Powder
- Pure Canola Oil
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!