How to make homemade fries deep fry - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Top rated Homemade fries deep fry recipes
Vegetable Fries with Pumpkin Dip
Cut all veggies into julienne strips
- 1 large baking potato
- 2 parsnips
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 carrots
- 8 ounces celeriac
- 1 large uncooked beet
- 1/3-1/2 cup olive oil
- 6 ounces pumpkin seeds
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 3-5 scallions chopped
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 3 large tomatoes skinned seeded and diced
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/3 cup tomato paste
Tired of fries? These 10 veggies will happily replace potatoes
Get guilt-free CRISPY inspiration right HERE!
Rinse cut potatoes in a large bowl with lots of cold running water until water becomes clear
- 4 large russet or kinnebec potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4 by 1/4-inch thick batons
- 2 quarts peanut oil
- Salt and pepper