How to make homemade fries deep fry - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Amp up your bruschetta, with a flavorful French twist!
- 3/4 Cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 Cup of cream cheese
- Green peas (cooked)
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Slices prosciutto
- Mix together the blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread onto toast.
- Top with green peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and prosciutto.
Top rated Homemade fries deep fry recipes
Vegetable Fries with Pumpkin Dip
Cut all veggies into julienne strips
- 1 large baking potato
- 2 parsnips
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 carrots
- 8 ounces celeriac
- 1 large uncooked beet
- 1/3-1/2 cup olive oil
- 6 ounces pumpkin seeds
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 3-5 scallions chopped
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 3 large tomatoes skinned seeded and diced
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/3 cup tomato paste
Tired of fries? These 10 veggies will happily replace potatoes
Get guilt-free CRISPY inspiration right HERE!
Rinse cut potatoes in a large bowl with lots of cold running water until water becomes clear
- 4 large russet or kinnebec potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4 by 1/4-inch thick batons
- 2 quarts peanut oil
- Salt and pepper