The best fried buffalo wings recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Top rated Fried buffalo wings recipes
Honey Garlic Sriracha Buffalo Wings
By JoanieSimon, Joanie Simon Media
Sweet, crispy chicken wings with a honey garlic Sriracha sauce made easy in the oven
- 2 dozen wings
- 3 cloves garlic
- ½ cup sriracha
- 1 Tbs dijon
- 1 Tbs mayo
- ½ tsp fish sauce
- 1 Tbs rice wine vinegar
- ¼ cup honey
How to make a bloomin' good onion blossom
By Pascale Weeks
Get our easy step-by-step recipe now.
Any Day April Fools Day Buffalo Wings
By Culinary One, CULINARY ONE
Do most members of your family shun the word broccoli? Does saying it have to come with the tagline “c’mon… e...
- You will need the following:
- 1-cup water or milk
- 1-cup flour
- 2-tsp. garlic powder
- 1-head of broccoli
- 1-tbsp olive oil
- 1-tbsp hot chili sauce
- Low fat Sour cream or blue cheese as dip (optional)
- Low lighting