Great uses for blue cheese dip - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Blue cheese dip recipes
Any Day April Fools Day Buffalo Wings
By Culinary One, CULINARY ONE
Do most members of your family shun the word broccoli? Does saying it have to come with the tagline “c’mon… e...
- You will need the following:
- 1-cup water or milk
- 1-cup flour
- 2-tsp. garlic powder
- 1-head of broccoli
- 1-tbsp olive oil
- 1-tbsp hot chili sauce
- Low fat Sour cream or blue cheese as dip (optional)
- Low lighting
Every pretzel and dip you need in your life
It's time to TWIST up your usual snack routine with all the pretzels and dips you could possibly want in your life!
Spicy Buffalo Chicken Dip
Combine all ingredients into a slow cooker and stir occasionally until softened and warm to eat
- 1 Package Cream Cheese
- 2 Cans of Chicken
- 1 Cup of ranch or blue cheese dressing (whichever you prefer)
- 1 small bottle of Red Hot
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheese
16 hummus recipes you need to scoop up immediately
PEANUTTY Thai curry hummus, garlicky carrot top hummus, sun-dried tomato hummus... here are 15 ways to REINVENT this CLASSIC appetizer.
Spicy Chicken Wing Dip
Great snack for any gathering
- 2 cooked chicken breasts shredded
- blue cheese dressing 1 cup
- mozzerella cheese 1 pkg 8 oz
- red hot sauce 1/2 cup
- cream cheese 8 oz pkg