Great uses for blue cheese dip - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Top rated Blue cheese dip recipes
Any Day April Fools Day Buffalo Wings
By Culinary One, CULINARY ONE
Do most members of your family shun the word broccoli? Does saying it have to come with the tagline “c’mon… e...
- You will need the following:
- 1-cup water or milk
- 1-cup flour
- 2-tsp. garlic powder
- 1-head of broccoli
- 1-tbsp olive oil
- 1-tbsp hot chili sauce
- Low fat Sour cream or blue cheese as dip (optional)
- Low lighting
Every pretzel and dip you need in your life
It's time to TWIST up your usual snack routine with all the pretzels and dips you could possibly want in your life!
Spicy Buffalo Chicken Dip
Combine all ingredients into a slow cooker and stir occasionally until softened and warm to eat
- 1 Package Cream Cheese
- 2 Cans of Chicken
- 1 Cup of ranch or blue cheese dressing (whichever you prefer)
- 1 small bottle of Red Hot
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheese
16 hummus recipes you need to scoop up immediately
PEANUTTY Thai curry hummus, garlicky carrot top hummus, sun-dried tomato hummus... here are 15 ways to REINVENT this CLASSIC appetizer.
Spicy Chicken Wing Dip
Great snack for any gathering
- 2 cooked chicken breasts shredded
- blue cheese dressing 1 cup
- mozzerella cheese 1 pkg 8 oz
- red hot sauce 1/2 cup
- cream cheese 8 oz pkg