Spicy Buffalo Chicken Dip
Rate this recipe 2.8/5 (14 Votes)
- 1 Package Cream Cheese
- 2 Cans of Chicken
- 1 Cup of ranch or blue cheese dressing (whichever you prefer)
- 1 small bottle of Red Hot
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine all ingredients into a slow cooker and stir occasionally until softened and warm to eat.
You'll also love
- Easy Buffalo Chicken Wrap 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- home made dinner bowls 3.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Angel Hair Pasta with Olive Oil,... 3.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Warming Leftover Chicken Soup 2.8/5 (18 Votes)
- Korean Style Garlic Chicken Wings 3.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Mom's aloo tikian with chole... 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Turnip ka bharta ( Seasoned mashed... 2.8/5 (22 Votes)
- Spicy Kuzhi paniyaram 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe