Spicy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 Package Cream Cheese
- 2 Cans of Chicken
- 1 Cup of ranch or blue cheese dressing (whichever you prefer)
- 1 small bottle of Red Hot
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine all ingredients into a slow cooker and stir occasionally until softened and warm to eat.
You'll also love
- Weeknight Easy Chicken Pot Pie 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Jalapeno Tortilla Chicken Wraps 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Meat Balls 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Pigs in a Blanket 2.5/5 (41 Votes)
- Spinach Balls 2.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Sam's Egg Rolls 2.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Korean Style Garlic Chicken Wings 3.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Potato Chip Dip 3.2/5 (22 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.