7 delicious popcorn variations to satisfy any craving
Popcorn is a crowd favorite, whether it be for a day at the ballpark, a night at the movie theater or simply a comfy pajama party at home with you and your Netflix. It's a super easy, fun snack to make, and you can do it on the stove, in the microwave or in an old-fashioned popcorn maker if you happen to have one lying around.
Although popcorn is usually a savory nibble, it tastes delish with sweet toppings as well. Whatever your preference, here are seven simple ways to take your popcorn from 'meh' to 'Mmm' in no time!
Traditional popcorn is made by warming some oil in a deep, heavy-bottomed pot on the stove and adding the corn kernels. Then you cover the pot and let the kernels heat up until they start making that familiar popping sound we all know and love. Be sure to shake up the pot regularly. Once it's done, just add salt and butter to your liking, and you're ready to munch!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.