7 delicious popcorn variations to satisfy any craving
The big cheesy
For this recipe, put the cooked popcorn in a casserole dish, and sprinkle it with your favorite shredded cheese. Place the dish in the oven for a few minutes so the cheese gets slightly melted for the best gooey, crunchy results.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.