Pigs in a Blanket
Sausages or Wieners rolled in biscuits
- 2 cans Biscuits
- 1 small bag smoked sausages or small wieners
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cut each biscuit in half and roll up a smoked sausage or small wiener in each half. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
This should make 40 little pigs.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.