Smooth & Creamy
- 3 medium potatoes peeled and diced 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup water
- 1 can corn drained 1 can creamed style corn
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 Tbls butter
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper
- for garnish chili pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Bring potatoes to boil in water with onion
in a large saucepan over med high heat
reduce heat cover and simmer 8-15 min until tender
Stir in remaining ingredients
simmer uncovered 2-5 minutes
You can add leftover chicken,ham even bacon
You'll also love
- Hot chicken sandwhichs 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Sourdough Starter 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Chicken and Dumplings from Biscuits 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Broccoli and Cheese Casserole 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Deep Fried Potato Balls 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Summer Italian Pasta Salad 2.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Soeur Kelly's Tortilla Soup 2.5/5 (2 Votes)
- The Best Chicken and Dumpling Soup 2.4/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!