- 2-1/2 Cups sugar
- 2 tsp. salt
- 4 tbsp. yeast
- 1 handful of rye or reg. white flour
- 2 qt. water warm
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix together let set stir once in awhile for the 1st hour. Leave set overnight in room temp. before using it. Put remaining in refrigerator till ready to use.
keeps for a long time
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!